Fresh 15 Disinfectant
Only available in KS, MO, AR, OK, TX, IL.
One step cleaning and disinfecting formula that cleans beyond the surface:
- 100% Biodegradable Surfactant.
- Eliminates odors at the molecular level including tobacco smoke odor.
- Fast and effective cleaning for hard surface sanitization.
- No fragrance added formula.
- Safe for pets and home.
Fresh 15 Dilutions and Applications
Cleaning and Sanitizing carpets:
Use Fresh15 with a dilution of 5:1.
Make sure to go over heavy soiled areas with plain water and extractor first, then apply Fresh15 in extractor at 5:1.
Cleaning and Sanitizing soft surfaces: (seats and cushions)
Use an Extractor dilute of Fresh15 5:1 to clean and sanitize fabric.
For disinfection, use Fresh15 directly out of the bottle and let sit for 10 minutes. No rinse necessary.
Cleaning Hard Surface Floors:
Use Fresh15 with a dilution of 5:1 with a Floor Scrubber OR clean mop bucket and mop head.
For daily sanitization of surfaces and restroom areas use a dilution of 9:1 .
Use Fresh15 to disinfect and inactivate bacteria and viruses. Eliminates bacteria causing odor.
Apply Fresh15 directly out of the bottle for disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces.
To eliminate mold and prevent it from growing again follow these instructions:
- Scrub and clean any visible mold on a surface with water and soap (countertops, walls, floors, etc..)
- Rinse with water any of the remains on the surface.
- Apply Fresh15 from a distance of 12 inches until visibly wet.
- 32oz of Fresh15 covers 2000 sq. ft.
- Allow for air ventilation for quick dry (Aprox. 10 to 15 mins).
A list of odors and places that Fresh15 has been proven to be effective on:
- Tobacco smoke odors and smoke odors cause by fire damage
- Musty mold and mildew odor, Urine, vomit and fecal matter odors (pet and people)
- Beer and cooking odors, Septic, waste water treatment and lift station odor
- Garbage and dumpster odors, Skunk odors, Diaper pails
- Athletic gear (gloves, shoes, protective gear, helmets and pads)
- Locker rooms, RV and cars, Marine odors (boats and yachts)
- Property management and real state (old house smell)
- Pest management (Dead rodents and other pest odors)
- Animal feed lots and Dog Kennels.